You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

urządzenie iphone niedostępne

nie działa mi iphone 8 odpalam go i widzę czarny ekran z napisem 'urządzenie iphone niedostępne''

przed zapomniałem hasło i podłaczyłem go to komputera i coś pisało ze błąd odyskiwania danych a pożnej iphone niedostępne

iPhone 8, iOS 15

Posted on Mar 7, 2022 8:03 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Mar 10, 2022 11:05 AM

iphone device unavailable
iPhone 8 does not work, I fire it up and I see a black screen with the words 'iPhone device not available'

before I forgot the password and connected it to the computer and something wrote about the data recovery error and the iPhone is not available after that

3 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Mar 10, 2022 11:05 AM in response to Lager1

iphone device unavailable
iPhone 8 does not work, I fire it up and I see a black screen with the words 'iPhone device not available'

before I forgot the password and connected it to the computer and something wrote about the data recovery error and the iPhone is not available after that

urządzenie iphone niedostępne

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.