You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I’ve been trying to cancel my subscription to arcade I’ve NEVER USED IT

I’ve been trying for yrs to cancel subscription to arcade please Do. I’ve never used this subscription not even once! Thanks

Posted on Mar 9, 2022 3:33 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Mar 9, 2022 8:29 AM

This is primarily a user-to-user support forum; other Apple users like you. We cannot cancel anything for you but the following may help.

See the instructions in How to cancel a subscription from Apple - Apple Support including the following:

If you don’t see Cancel, the subscription is already canceled and won't renew.

If that doesn't help, see If the subscription that you want to cancel is not listed - Apple Support and if necessary see the following from that support article:

If you still can't find the subscription and cancel it, contact Apple Support.

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Mar 9, 2022 8:29 AM in response to Diegoalon

This is primarily a user-to-user support forum; other Apple users like you. We cannot cancel anything for you but the following may help.

See the instructions in How to cancel a subscription from Apple - Apple Support including the following:

If you don’t see Cancel, the subscription is already canceled and won't renew.

If that doesn't help, see If the subscription that you want to cancel is not listed - Apple Support and if necessary see the following from that support article:

If you still can't find the subscription and cancel it, contact Apple Support.

I’ve been trying to cancel my subscription to arcade I’ve NEVER USED IT

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.