You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Remote control/support of iphone for elderly relative

I have seen that there is nothing built in that would allow me to control or see my mum's iphone (we are not local and Teamviewer has been a lifesaver for her laptop) but can anyone recommend an app? She tends to panic at simple issues and if I can just see what the phone is doing, that should allow me to sort it.

Thanks!

iPhone 8 Plus

Posted on Mar 9, 2022 4:01 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Mar 9, 2022 10:18 AM

Hipposoft wrote:

I have seen that there is nothing built in that would allow me to control or see my mum's iphone (we are not local and Teamviewer has been a lifesaver for her laptop) but can anyone recommend an app? She tends to panic at simple issues and if I can just see what the phone is doing, that should allow me to sort it.

Thanks!

There is no app to do that.

Similar questions

2 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Mar 9, 2022 10:18 AM in response to Hipposoft

Hipposoft wrote:

Thanks!

There is no app to do that.

Remote control/support of iphone for elderly relative

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.