You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

See call history for a single contact no longer in the recents list

I've seen one thread on this, but can't seem to figure out how to access the call history for one contact on my phone.

I'm looking at recent calls, but I have contacts that I haven't called recently enough to be on this list.

I can find them in contacts, I can find a contact, but there doesn't seem to be a way to see when I called him.

iPhone 12

Posted on Mar 10, 2022 3:00 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Mar 11, 2022 11:48 AM

Hi there ReluctantlyEnthusiastic,

The only way to see when you spoke to a specific contact would be to check the Recents tab in the Phone app. 

View and delete the call history on your iPhone

If this contact is no longer listed in this area, then we would recommend reaching out to your wireless carrier to get the best assistance on when you called this contact. 

If this is something you’d like to see changed in the future, then we encourage you to submit feedback here:

Feedback - iPhone

Cheers!

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Mar 11, 2022 11:48 AM in response to ReluctantlyEnthusiastic

Hi there ReluctantlyEnthusiastic,

The only way to see when you spoke to a specific contact would be to check the Recents tab in the Phone app. 

View and delete the call history on your iPhone

If this contact is no longer listed in this area, then we would recommend reaching out to your wireless carrier to get the best assistance on when you called this contact. 

If this is something you’d like to see changed in the future, then we encourage you to submit feedback here:

Feedback - iPhone

Cheers!

See call history for a single contact no longer in the recents list

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.