You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Unauthorised charge

Hi Apple,

I have just received an unauthorised charge from Apple today. I am not sure if it is apple but I have attached an image of the charge shown on my bank account.

Can you verify if its a charge from apple on my account?

I have reviewed my purchase history and receipts from my email but nothing seems to match this description. I am not subscribed to anything either.

I would very much appreciate your prompt responses on this as I am worried that my payment information might be compromised.

Thank you

Edmund and Zoe

Posted on Mar 11, 2022 11:51 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Mar 11, 2022 11:56 PM

Hello ~ Take a look here:

Subscriptions and Billing - Official Apple Support

~Katana-San~

4 replies

Mar 12, 2022 12:20 AM in response to Katana-San

Hi Katana-san

I have been on that site and have gone through all the relevant options but as you can see the charge is still showing pending on my bank account, I may not be able to see it on my purchase history. Hence, I will not be able to request for a refund.

However, I am affirmative that I have not purchased anything today as the charge had gone through today..

I might have to try a few days later when the charge is processed.

Unauthorised charge

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.