You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple Mac Book Pro M1 2020 Vs. Adobe Premier Pro

dear Apple - if I want to keep working using Adobe what type of super computer do I need to purchase? why my Mac is lagging so badly while I use Adobe Premiere Pro. When I purchased this Mac it was OK for a few month. and I see more and more people complaining about this issue. what could go wrong. I dont want to upgrade to 16inch, I love my 13Inch MB Pro M1. please tell us the users who to blame.

MacBook Pro (2020 and later)

Posted on Mar 13, 2022 8:21 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Mar 14, 2022 3:07 AM

We are not Apple; just users like you.

You can make your concerns known to Apple here: Product Feedback - Apple

Similar questions

3 replies

Mar 22, 2022 7:28 AM in response to innokentiy

Are you using your Premier Pro while not connected to the internet by any chance? Is the lagging recurrent like once every 5-10 min or so and everything is unusably slow for a minute or two? If so, there's a very simple fix.

Also, Adobe products record extensive log notes about everything the program is doing so you may want to check your Console next time the problem occurs to see if there is a pattern.

Mar 22, 2022 8:17 AM in response to LatriciaP

Thank you for your reply,

Usually I edit 4k videos, with simple titles, nothing too extensive by adding one or two titles (3rd party titles not adobe owned) on top of the video and sound. I am getting the red line meaning that the edit is heavily loaded. during the playback the video is jerking, and slowing down after few attempts you can view it with OK speed. I sully edit video with 1/2 or 1/4 of quality. sometimes I have to switch to 1/8 to get things done. its just crazy annoying.

thank you

Apple Mac Book Pro M1 2020 Vs. Adobe Premier Pro

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.