You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I need help

My watch is not connection with my phone

Apple Watch Series 6

Posted on Mar 14, 2022 1:42 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Mar 15, 2022 2:32 AM

Set up and pair Apple Watch

2 replies

Mar 14, 2022 1:56 PM in response to ndayisaba80

Do you have the latest iOS update on your iPhone? To check, on iPhone, go to settings, general, software update. Should not have issues as long as you are on iOS 14 or 15.

If already at the latest iOS update close all of your apps, power the device off by pressing the volume up, volume down, releasing and then holding the power button until the message pops up to slide to power off. Turn the phone back on by holding the power button for at least three seconds.

Also turn the Apple Watch off and back on if above does not help.

Verify Bluetooth is turned on and working. Remove any unused Bluetooth connections. On phone, gear icon, settings, bluetooth.

If it still does not connect, try "reset network settings". You can find this on iPhone by going to settings, general, slide all the way to the bottom, tap reset, and then reset all settings or reset network settings.

If that doesn't help try reset all settings. Please note this is NOT "erase" do not erase. Only reset all settings.

:-)

I need help

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.