You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Siri is not working to send whatsapp messages or on whatsapp calls

whene i try to make whatsapp calls or messages on siri it shows me that something is wrong,can you please tell me what should i do

iPhone 12 Pro Max, iOS 15

Posted on Mar 15, 2022 10:18 PM

1 reply

Mar 16, 2022 4:26 PM in response to murtaza166

Hello murtaza166,

Thanks for posting in Apple Support Communities. Since this call issue happens with WhatsApp specifically, we recommend troubleshooting the app itself by doing the following.

1. Close and reopen the app
  2. Restart your device
  3. Check for updates
  4. Delete the app, then redownload it

Further guidance for each step can be found in If an app on your iPhone or iPad stops responding, closes unexpectedly, or won’t open.

If the same continues after those steps, it would be best to reach out to the developer. You can reach out from your iPhone.

"Contact the developer of an iOS, iPadOS, or watchOS app

1. Open the App Store on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch.
  2. Search for the app, then tap it. If you can't find it, tap the account button  or your photo at the top of the screen, tap Purchased, tap "Not on this [device]," then tap the app.
  3. The app's product page appears. Scroll to the Ratings & Reviews section, then tap App Support. If you don't see App Support, make sure that you're signed in with the correct Apple ID."

Check out How to contact an app developer if further guidance is needed.

Take care.

Siri is not working to send whatsapp messages or on whatsapp calls

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.