You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I have Iphone and want to change Apple ID in it. How I can do it?

I want to change Apple ID in my iphone. How I can do it?

Posted on Mar 16, 2022 7:53 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Mar 16, 2022 7:56 AM

Do you want to change the email address that you use to access your Apple ID, or to change to a completely different Apple ID account?

Note that if you change to a different account, and not just change your email address for your Apple ID, you will have to repurchase or download all content bought with the previous ID.

Anyway, to change your email address for your account→Apple ID: Changing your Apple ID

2 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Mar 16, 2022 7:56 AM in response to oksana30

Do you want to change the email address that you use to access your Apple ID, or to change to a completely different Apple ID account?

Note that if you change to a different account, and not just change your email address for your Apple ID, you will have to repurchase or download all content bought with the previous ID.

Anyway, to change your email address for your account→Apple ID: Changing your Apple ID

I have Iphone and want to change Apple ID in it. How I can do it?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.