You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can't Text Video from iPhone to Android

I am unable to send videos from my iPhone via text to Android devices that I DID NOT record with my iPhone. If I take a video with my iPhone, no problem.

For example, I have Amazon Blink security cameras at my home that automatically send videos of movement to my iPhone. I then want to forward the video to a family member who has an Android Device. When I try to, I receive an error message every time that says, Message Failed to Send. This happens regardless of how short the video is. Even 1 second.

I always keep my iPhone updated and most recently have been running iOS 15.4. After spending hours/days searching for the answer with no success, I decided it must be my iPhone, so just upgraded to the iPhone 13 a couple of days ago. I'm still having the same problem!

Please help!

Thank you in advance!

iPhone 13

Posted on Mar 16, 2022 9:42 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Mar 16, 2022 9:55 AM

rkyoungharding wrote:

I am unable to send videos from my iPhone via text to Android devices that I DID NOT record with my iPhone. If I take a video with my iPhone, no problem.

For example, I have Amazon Blink security cameras at my home that automatically send videos of movement to my iPhone. I then want to forward the video to a family member who has an Android Device. When I try to, I receive an error message every time that says, Message Failed to Send. This happens regardless of how short the video is. Even 1 second.

I always keep my iPhone updated and most recently have been running iOS 15.4. After spending hours/days searching for the answer with no success, I decided it must be my iPhone, so just upgraded to the iPhone 13 a couple of days ago. I'm still having the same problem!

Please help!

Thank you in advance!

MMS is a phone carrier feature not Apples, so contact yours and look at Amazon support page.

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Mar 16, 2022 9:55 AM in response to rkyoungharding

rkyoungharding wrote:

Please help!

Thank you in advance!

MMS is a phone carrier feature not Apples, so contact yours and look at Amazon support page.

Can't Text Video from iPhone to Android

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.