You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Someone is using my apple account to purchases without my permission. I want to take my credit card information off your site. Please advise how to do this or direct me to the right site

I want to cancel my credit card information that is on file due to unauthorized use from someone I don’t know. After reviewing my account there has been a lot of activity that was not me. Please advise

iPhone 5s, iOS 11

Posted on Mar 16, 2022 2:17 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Mar 16, 2022 3:47 PM

Hello ~ If there are unpaid items you will not be able to remove your credit card information. Do you share your Apple ID or credit card information with anyone? I would contact my credit card company or banking institution. You may also contact Apple Support by going to upper right hand corner and click on Get Support or:

How to Contact Us - Apple

~Katana-San~

3 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Mar 16, 2022 3:47 PM in response to Spook1kitty2

Hello ~ If there are unpaid items you will not be able to remove your credit card information. Do you share your Apple ID or credit card information with anyone? I would contact my credit card company or banking institution. You may also contact Apple Support by going to upper right hand corner and click on Get Support or:

How to Contact Us - Apple

~Katana-San~

Apr 10, 2022 5:05 AM in response to wali242

Hello ~ We are fellow forum users not Apple Support. Please don’t post personal pictures or your personal information such as banking info or especially your Apple ID …it causes problems just like the ones you are experiencing. I have asked that it be removed. You may now need to change your Apple ID password to be safe. Contact your banking institution or credit card company as soon as possible as someone may now have access to your information. Also take a look here:

Subscriptions and Billing - Official Apple Support

If you think your Apple ID has been compromised - Apple ...

~Katana-San~

Someone is using my apple account to purchases without my permission. I want to take my credit card information off your site. Please advise how to do this or direct me to the right site

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.