You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

REQUEST FOR REFUND

My name is Vasudev B., and I have no idea how and why my Credit Card was Charged $69.99 on Jan 25, 2022. I just noticed it today.

It must be a mistake on my part, I might have touched something. I talked to www.fixdapp.com, they advised me to cancel the superscription in my iPhone, which I did. With this message, I am requesting a refund of $69.99. Your help is greatly appreciated. I also informed my bank about this, and they are going to contact your office about this mistake.

Thank you

Vasudev B.

[Personal Information Edited by Moderator]

Posted on Mar 16, 2022 2:24 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Mar 16, 2022 2:43 PM

Hello Vasudev B,

we are users like you we can’t return your money to your account!

you can request refund for your money by this link >>>Request a refund for apps or content that you bought from Apple - Apple Support

If you can't request a refund of your money, you will have to contact iTunes - Official Apple Support

Good luck!

2 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Mar 16, 2022 2:43 PM in response to vhbhoot

Hello Vasudev B,

we are users like you we can’t return your money to your account!

you can request refund for your money by this link >>>Request a refund for apps or content that you bought from Apple - Apple Support

If you can't request a refund of your money, you will have to contact iTunes - Official Apple Support

Good luck!

REQUEST FOR REFUND

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.