You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

system files icon and pics in cache imported in my photo library How did that happened "

I recently updated my MacBook Air to Mac 12.3 (21E230) after update the photo app started to import system files and system icon along with pics from my safari cache....no need to say it fills up my iCloud account with useless files...I call apple they said I had to delete each imported files manually ...that is quite an undertaking ...these files are mix among my good pictures so I don't want to lose my good photos..

There must be a way to stop Mac from importing system files and cache to photo app....

Posted on Mar 16, 2022 2:54 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Mar 16, 2022 4:43 PM

If they have been imported, then they should be in the "imports" folder in photos all located together, where they can be deleted in one step.

Similar questions

2 replies

system files icon and pics in cache imported in my photo library How did that happened "

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.