You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Retime still images

I understand how to retime stills in FCP X - I select all of my stills in timeline and hit CTRL+D - the browser retime field allows me to input my designated clip time with a numeric like 10.0. for 10 seconds - and then I hit ENTER/RETURN and that is the point where it fails. The clips do not retime - and the timeline needle jumps to the start of the project. What am I missing here? Why is the ENTER key not working correctly?

MacBook Pro 16″, macOS 12.3

Posted on Mar 17, 2022 11:05 PM

Similar questions

14 replies

Mar 18, 2022 9:30 AM in response to Spakuloid

If you need to access sites built for Chrome, I recommend using one of the browsers that are built on the Chrome rendering engine, but do not use the keystone bad actors - Edge, Brave or Opera are examples.

The most damaging are the keystone things. They are supposedly used to, of all things, help keep Chrome up to date, but they are terribly badly programmed. Maybe deleting just the keystone stuff could help. You'd still have to delete and reinstall FCP after that.

Just deleting and reinstalling FCP but keeping the darned things in there will quickly get you back to where you started.

Retime still images

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.