You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My search history on safari won’t clear I don’t know what happened

My safari search history won’t clear

iPhone 11, iOS 15

Posted on Mar 20, 2022 12:11 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Mar 20, 2022 2:33 PM

This appears to cover search history, and other unneeded items from Safari iOS.

• How to Delete Safari Search History on an iPhone: 4 Steps | wikihow

https://www.wikihow.com/Delete-Safari-Search-History-on-an-iPhone

• Clear the history and cookies from Safari on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

//support.apple.com/en-us/HT201265

[Official Apple Support] 

"Clear the history and cookies from Safari on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch. Delete history, cache, and cookies. To clear your history and cookies, go to Settings > Safari, and tap Clear History and Website Data. Clearing your history, cookies, and browsing data from Safari won't change your AutoFill information."

PS: Perhaps another Apple product nearby or by iCloud can share this History

& if that's so, maybe another place to contend; as Safari in iPad/iPhone, share.

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Mar 20, 2022 2:33 PM in response to Jayblickz

This appears to cover search history, and other unneeded items from Safari iOS.

• How to Delete Safari Search History on an iPhone: 4 Steps | wikihow

https://www.wikihow.com/Delete-Safari-Search-History-on-an-iPhone

• Clear the history and cookies from Safari on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

//support.apple.com/en-us/HT201265

[Official Apple Support] 

"Clear the history and cookies from Safari on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch. Delete history, cache, and cookies. To clear your history and cookies, go to Settings > Safari, and tap Clear History and Website Data. Clearing your history, cookies, and browsing data from Safari won't change your AutoFill information."

PS: Perhaps another Apple product nearby or by iCloud can share this History

& if that's so, maybe another place to contend; as Safari in iPad/iPhone, share.

My search history on safari won’t clear I don’t know what happened

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.