You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Touch issue in iPhone 13

In my iPhone 13. Actually I’m not able to touch another option before the complete previous touch animation may be it’s a animation lag and second problem Is in the keyboard I’m having issue while typing. Sometimes I’ll have to type 3 time for the one character which is make me feels like I’m using cheaper phone

is it just to me or anyone else having these problems?

iPhone 13, iOS 15

Posted on Mar 21, 2022 2:30 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Mar 21, 2022 2:37 AM

Perform all the steps provided in this support article:--> If the screen isn't working on your iPhone or iPad - Apple Support.

If the issue still persists, contact Apple Support directly, using this specific link:--> Apple Support

Regards

Giulio

2 replies

May 5, 2022 11:40 AM in response to PawanAP

I have very simular issue. It seems that iPhone does not respons to touch during animtion. It looks like a sw bug! In certain caseses i can see a button animation but action will not come. Sometimes i have to repeat touch 3-4 times to see an action. Even when every animations are finished. Most of the time is okay. I have tried to reset the phone cleaned the screen and it is still there. I can see it in all apps from 3’th party and even from apple. I can see this issue from begining when i unbox the phone. Pop up ads are especially agnoing. I have to hit closing button several time.

Touch issue in iPhone 13

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.