You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

deactivate 'hide my email'

how do I suppress 'hide my email' option

Posted on Mar 21, 2022 3:47 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Mar 22, 2022 9:36 AM

Hi cjteddpc,

It's not possible to deactivate Hide My Email at this time as a feature of iCloud +.

You're not required to use it and you can manage individual website you're using it with if you want here:

Create and manage Hide My Email addresses in Settings on iPhone

Let us know if that helps.

Thanks for using the Apple Support Communities.

3 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Mar 22, 2022 9:36 AM in response to cjteddpc

Hi cjteddpc,

It's not possible to deactivate Hide My Email at this time as a feature of iCloud +.

You're not required to use it and you can manage individual website you're using it with if you want here:

Create and manage Hide My Email addresses in Settings on iPhone

Let us know if that helps.

Thanks for using the Apple Support Communities.

Mar 22, 2022 10:47 AM in response to cjteddpc

cjteddpc,

You can manage Hide My Email on your Mac and deactivate an email address with these steps:

In Hide My Email preferences, you can copy an address, change labels, create new addresses, deactivate or delete addresses, and select the personal email address you want email forwarded to.

1. On your Mac, choose Apple menu > System Preferences, click Apple ID , then select iCloud in the sidebar.
2. Next to Hide My Email, click Options. If requested, enter your Apple ID password and click Continue.
3. When the Hide My Email window appears, do any of the following:

- Deactivate an email address created with Hide My Email: Select an address on the left, scroll in the list on the right until the Deactivate Email Address button appears, click Deactivate Email Address, then click Deactivate.

Have a look at the 'Manage addresses created with Hide My Email' section here:

Use Hide My Email on Mac

Cheers!

deactivate 'hide my email'

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.