You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I need to get into an old Apple ID but it never sent me the code even though it has my number I just can’t remember my password

I need to get into an old Apple ID but it never sent me the code even though it has my number I just can’t remember my password please help I cannot get into an old Apple ID that I need that was on my old phone which was stolen and then when I got my new one I just made a new Apple ID but I wanna get back in my old one and my recovery is actually that Apple ID email and I can’t get into that until I get my Apple ID

iPhone 13 Pro Max, iOS 15

Posted on Mar 24, 2022 2:45 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Mar 24, 2022 3:38 AM

Did you try to use the Account Recovery?

How to use account recovery when you can’t reset your Apple ID password - Apple Support

1 reply

I need to get into an old Apple ID but it never sent me the code even though it has my number I just can’t remember my password

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.