You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

WhatsApp delayed messages and calls

Hey Apple Team,

I am facing a pretty big issue in my iPhone 13 iOS 15. My some of the WhatsApp messages are delayed and even sometimes WhatsApp call does not appear when i am not using WhatsApp. When i open the app suddenly missed calls pop up. I have seen a lot of suggestions regarding this issue tried every single step but nothing worked. Checked background app refresh, checked notifications settings, screen time is also on, i have a good internet connection, WhatsApp is also up to date and even i am using latest iOS 15.4. I have reseted all the settings still nothing worked. Restarted my iPhone. But nothing seems to be working. I have been doing a lot of research about solutions and tried everything nothing worked. I think there is a problem in iOS. Please suggest any good solutions regarding this or solve this issue in next iOS update.

Thank you

iPhone 13, iOS 15

Posted on Mar 25, 2022 5:16 AM

1 reply

WhatsApp delayed messages and calls

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.