You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Cannot Send email from my iPhone 11

Starting this morning I can no longer send emails from my aol account. I get emails fine. The user name and password is the same. I searched the web and none of the suggestions work. I cannot edit the smtp data. I do not have a VPN. I get the error "Cannot Send Mail" sender address is invalid.

Posted on Mar 25, 2022 11:46 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Mar 25, 2022 12:50 PM

fcgiii wrote:

Starting this morning I can no longer send emails from my aol account. I get emails fine. The user name and password is the same. I searched the web and none of the suggestions work. I cannot edit the smtp data. I do not have a VPN. I get the error "Cannot Send Mail" sender address is invalid.

start here If you can’t send email on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

Then contact aol or look at their support site.

2 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Mar 25, 2022 12:50 PM in response to fcgiii

fcgiii wrote:

start here If you can’t send email on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

Then contact aol or look at their support site.

Cannot Send email from my iPhone 11

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.