You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Half of my library suddenly isn't available in my country or region!?

I just went to sync a few new songs to my Iphone (I'm running Itunes on PC) and instead of just syncing the new ones it resynced my entire library.

Firstly it's completely messed up the album artworks now, they're all mixed up.

Secondly and worse, it says about half the songs are no longer available in my country or region.

These are mostly songs I've downloaded over the years because they aren't even available to purchase - or songs that only exist on YouTube which I've ripped.

Strangely there are albums where half the songs are available.

What on earth is going on?

Should I try to sign out of my apple ID and deauthorize my computer than try to sync it again?

iPhone 13

Posted on Mar 27, 2022 11:33 PM

Similar questions

5 replies

Mar 27, 2022 11:40 PM in response to stinkypinky

I see. It's either that you aren't on your local website, or the content isn't supported in your area. I would attempt to redownload the content and see how that goes. Can you still play the content? If so, then go onto Apple Support and look up something about album covers disappearing. However, if this isn't the case, let me know.

Is there any other information which would be helpful for solving your issue?

From Christian

Mar 28, 2022 4:41 AM in response to Supercarboy

Yeah I'm able to play them all fine on itunes plus they have their proper album covers...it's only on my iphone that things have gone haywire.

I might try to redownload a few and see how they work...I would remove them from itunes and reintegrate but the playlists would take me hours and hours to recreate.

The only thing I can think of was that I authorized my computer and signed into apple - maybe that prompted it to search my library and realise that I didn't have the rights to half of the songs, and messed up the album covers?

Half of my library suddenly isn't available in my country or region!?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.