You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

flagged emails disappeared after updating to 12.3

My old flagged emails are no longer appearing under Flagged since I updated to macOS 12.3. They are still flagged if I look in the mailbox, but they do not appear in the Flagged smart folder. I can flag new messages and they will appear, but no messages flagged before the update are appearing.

Posted on Mar 31, 2022 9:06 AM

1 reply

Apr 1, 2022 12:49 PM in response to jcfossella

Hi, jcfossella. If everything is set up properly, and you're having this issue with your flagged emails; you may want to rebuild your mailboxes and here is how: Rebuild mailboxes in Mail on Mac

Another good step would be to startup your Mac in safe mode, log in to your user account and test the issue while in safe mode and then restart normally and test the issue again.

How to use safe mode on your Mac

Graphics performance limited in macOS Recovery, safe mode, or Guest User mode

Cheers!

flagged emails disappeared after updating to 12.3

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.