You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Bluetooth disconecting randomly

Has e=anyone had this issue? I have a 14 inch M1 pro MacBook pro when I got it this did not happen, but in less than a month, the Bluetooth has consistently been disconnecting for seconds or minutes and then connecting back, and sometimes it just never connects. I tried disconnecting and connecting my devices, restarting the laptop, disconnecting and then restarting, powering off, and many other combinations, but I cannot get the devices to work. It is not the Bluetooth chip because as I mentioned, it connects and works for a moment, or a little while, then it just stops out of nowhere. Has anyone had this issue in the newer models? (yes my system is up to date I kept experiencing this issue on MacOS Monterrey 12.3.1)

MacBook Pro 14″, macOS 12.3

Posted on Apr 4, 2022 10:16 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Apr 4, 2022 11:08 PM

Use Apple Diagnostics to test your Mac.

If that does not help, then get expert service and support at the Genius Bar.

▷ Call 1-800-MY-APPLE or get help here. 

1 reply

Bluetooth disconecting randomly

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.