You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Family sharing apps

My wife has purchased a few apps and is linked to our family sharing account, however I’m unable to download/access these purchased apps, am

i misunderstanding the ‘family sharing’ or am I doing something wrong?

iPhone 13 Pro

Posted on Apr 5, 2022 5:02 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Apr 5, 2022 5:07 AM

Do the developer of those apps allow the apps to be shared?

How to download apps and content that your family members purchased - Apple Support

Check if an app is shareable

1. Go to the App Store.
  2. Find the app.
  3. Scroll down to the Supports section and make sure that Family Sharing is listed. 

Some apps might not be enabled for Family Sharing. If you purchased one of these apps, you can see it in your purchase history, but your family members won't be able to see or redownload it. Learn about the types of content you can share with your family using purchase sharing.

copied from: If you can't find your family's shared content - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Apr 5, 2022 5:07 AM in response to 19Mustang67

Do the developer of those apps allow the apps to be shared?

How to download apps and content that your family members purchased - Apple Support

Check if an app is shareable

1. Go to the App Store.
  2. Find the app.
  3. Scroll down to the Supports section and make sure that Family Sharing is listed. 

Some apps might not be enabled for Family Sharing. If you purchased one of these apps, you can see it in your purchase history, but your family members won't be able to see or redownload it. Learn about the types of content you can share with your family using purchase sharing.

copied from: If you can't find your family's shared content - Apple Support

Family sharing apps

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.