You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

When can I expect the package to mail my device for repair?

A week ago, I reported a damaged screen on my iPhone to my cell phone carrier (T-Mobile) which is covered/insured. The T-Mobile automation determined my phone was, alternatively, still covered under Apple Care which would (a) be more affordable and (b) be a better option to have the screen repaired, but I live in a rural area of the Midwest so there are no Apple stores/physical locations to bring my device in. The website took my $30 payment and alerted that a package with instructions would be sent to my address. I have not received the package and am still sitting here with a busted phone a week later with no sign of a change in the status of this "repair" anytime soon. Please help.....

iPhone SE, iOS 14

Posted on Apr 5, 2022 6:25 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Apr 5, 2022 11:32 AM

You can check the status by signing in at My Support - Official Apple Support

1 reply

When can I expect the package to mail my device for repair?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.