You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Wifi Constantly Disconnecting

My MacBook will automatically connect to wifi, work for about a minute, and then disconnect from the wifi. I have turned my MacBook on and off twice and still cannot get it to work.

Posted on Apr 5, 2022 8:54 AM

2 replies

Apr 6, 2022 9:16 AM in response to trustin98

Hello there trustin98,

Thanks for posting here on the Apple Support Communities! This is a place where other Apple users can submit questions or respond to others to help lend a hand. Let's take a closer look as we do our best to provide some additional insight.

To get started, let's go over these steps here: If your Mac isn't connecting to the internet over Wi-Fi Any luck after giving that a try? If not, does the same thing keep happening even if you connect to a completely different Wi-Fi network?

Certainly keep us posted, we’re here for you every step of the way!

Take care.

Apr 6, 2022 9:37 AM in response to trustin98

Your Mac is operating in a Wi-Fi Network Neighborhood, that has characteristics specific to you alone.

To get an idea what your Network Neighborhood looks like, hold down the Option key while you click on the Wi-Fi icon on the menubar, and post the specific values you get for these parameters (or a screenshot):

also, how many networks do you see?

Wifi Constantly Disconnecting

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.