You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Why my battery drains fast after updating to ios 15.4. even i update it in 15.4.1 its still the same. I am using iPhone 6s plus.

Why my battery drains fast after updating to ios 15.4? I already update it in ios 15.4.1 but the problem is not fix. I am using iphone 6s plus.

iPhone 6s Plus, iOS 15

Posted on Apr 5, 2022 6:35 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Apr 6, 2022 7:47 AM

Hello ~ You need a new battery. The fact of the matter is your battery is 7 years old and is now below 80% . Take your device in for a new battery or go to black line above and take a look at your new choices. If you do consider a second hand iPhone take a look here:

Activation Lock for iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch - Apple Support

Also:

The All Too Common SAD Reality of Buying a Used iPad/iPhone

~Katana-San~

5 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Apr 6, 2022 7:47 AM in response to frazzm737

Hello ~ You need a new battery. The fact of the matter is your battery is 7 years old and is now below 80% . Take your device in for a new battery or go to black line above and take a look at your new choices. If you do consider a second hand iPhone take a look here:

Activation Lock for iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch - Apple Support

Also:

The All Too Common SAD Reality of Buying a Used iPad/iPhone

~Katana-San~

Why my battery drains fast after updating to ios 15.4. even i update it in 15.4.1 its still the same. I am using iPhone 6s plus.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.