You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My icloud is banned

I tried to sign in to my icloud account(other than this one) and its banned for security reasons and i follow the instructions in the website but no results at all

iPhone 12 Pro

Posted on Apr 13, 2022 7:58 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Apr 13, 2022 10:05 AM

( a ) if you lose answers for Apple ID provide credit card details that was added in the account .

( b ) if you have lost Apple ID password provide invoice copy of Mac to apple support advisors .

( c ) Contact apple support , they will send a link on mail account , click on link after 24 hours to reset apple id password , however the link is valid for additional 3 hours Contact Apple for support and service - Apple Support

( d ) Support pin is used by apple support advisors to verify the account when you know apple id password Generate a temporary Support PIN - Apple Support

If your Apple ID is signed in other iPhone , and you loose answers for security questions , convert the secondary authentication account into 2FA ( try after 24 hours ) Two-factor authentication for Apple ID - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Apr 13, 2022 10:05 AM in response to sarah_oman

( a ) if you lose answers for Apple ID provide credit card details that was added in the account .

( b ) if you have lost Apple ID password provide invoice copy of Mac to apple support advisors .

( c ) Contact apple support , they will send a link on mail account , click on link after 24 hours to reset apple id password , however the link is valid for additional 3 hours Contact Apple for support and service - Apple Support

( d ) Support pin is used by apple support advisors to verify the account when you know apple id password Generate a temporary Support PIN - Apple Support

If your Apple ID is signed in other iPhone , and you loose answers for security questions , convert the secondary authentication account into 2FA ( try after 24 hours ) Two-factor authentication for Apple ID - Apple Support

My icloud is banned

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.