You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Third party app

I’ve try some third party app that wish could restore my old photo back .(the permernantly deleted)without iCloud I couldn’t find it . Now I’m afraid that they took all the information or the photo I want to have it back .

my question is

1.can they found my permernantly delete photos and try to blackmail me ?

2.can third party app possible to do that ? cuz they ask me to scan the device? Which is China company name (Imyfone d-back)

3.. can someone give me the answer is it safe to use the third party app and can they scan the permernantly deleted photos without iCloud ?

iPhone XR, iOS 14

Posted on Apr 14, 2022 7:08 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Apr 14, 2022 2:57 PM

jor276 wrote:

1. Can I ask u more question just to make sure
Have u heard of that tool (imyfone d-back)
2. im afraid that they could restore it but they won’t let me see it ( actually if they’re permernantly deleted is there’s a tool that can bring those back ?)
3. im afraid that after the scan they can access to my bank account and take all my money

because I already scan I’m sorry to ask. The same question just to make sure so I can sleep peacefully now (thanks q god bless u )

There are no 3rd party that can recover any data, icloud/itunes BACKUPS is the only software/tools to recover your lost data.

6 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Apr 14, 2022 2:57 PM in response to jor276

jor276 wrote:

1. Can I ask u more question just to make sure
Have u heard of that tool (imyfone d-back)
2. im afraid that they could restore it but they won’t let me see it ( actually if they’re permernantly deleted is there’s a tool that can bring those back ?)
3. im afraid that after the scan they can access to my bank account and take all my money

because I already scan I’m sorry to ask. The same question just to make sure so I can sleep peacefully now (thanks q god bless u )

There are no 3rd party that can recover any data, icloud/itunes BACKUPS is the only software/tools to recover your lost data.

Apr 14, 2022 2:53 PM in response to razmee209

Can I ask u more question just to make sure

1. Have u heard of that tool (imyfone d-back)

Apr 14, 2022 9:22 AM in response to jor276

jor276 wrote:

I’ve try some third party app that wish could restore my old photo back .(the permernantly deleted)without iCloud I couldn’t find it . Now I’m afraid that they took all the information or the photo I want to have it back .
my question is
1.can they found my permernantly delete photos and try to blackmail me ?
2.can third party app possible to do that ? cuz they ask me to scan the device? Which is China company name (Imyfone d-back)
3.. can someone give me the answer is it safe to use the third party app and can they scan the permernantly deleted photos without iCloud ?

There is no recovery if you didn't backup your phone, NO 3rd party can recover your photos, you're wasting your money.

Third party app

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.