You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Universal Control Not Working - No Option to Link Keyboard/Mouse

I am unable to get Universal Control to work. I am on the most recent versions of the beta on both macOS and iPadOS. I can use SideCar without an issue, but I never get the option to Link Keyboard/Mouse. I have everything checked. I have unchecked and rebooted and checked the boxes again on both devices. I have gone to the extreme to reset my Mac and iPad to get it to work and still no option to link the two together.

MacBook Pro 13″, macOS 12.4

Posted on Apr 14, 2022 1:31 PM

Similar questions

2 replies

Apr 15, 2022 11:35 AM in response to Hawthornn

Hi Hawthornn,

Thanks for contacting Apple Support Communities!

We understand that you're unable to use Universal Control on your Mac and iPad running the beta version of macOS and iPadOS.

Because the version of iPadOS and macOS you are running is still in beta, some features and applications may not work correctly, and you may experience unexpected behavior. In this case, we'd recommend that you share your feedback about this with Apple directly here:  Beta Feedback

Take care!

Universal Control Not Working - No Option to Link Keyboard/Mouse

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.