You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

macos monterey 12.3.1 Bluetooth issues

I am having Bluetooth issues on my 2019 MacBook Pro 12.3.1.

Sporadically all my Bluetooth devices will disconnect for about 30 seconds and then reconnect. I read other users were having the same issues with 12.3.0 and that the 12.3.1 release would fix it but I haven't had any luck.

I am connecting a Logitech keyboard and mouse and a set of Bose headphones.

MacBook Pro 15″, macOS 10.14

Posted on Apr 15, 2022 2:45 PM

1 reply

Apr 16, 2022 12:57 PM in response to kylecallout

Hello kylecallout,

It's possible that the issue is happening due to wireless interference. This page can help out with issues with the headphones cutting out: If the sound from your wireless headphones cuts out or is distorted

This will help with improving the Bluetooth connection, as well as steps for unpairing/re-pairing the accessories.

There are also a handful of suggestions here to help reduce wireless interference: Resolve Wi-Fi and Bluetooth issues caused by wireless interference

Cheers.

macos monterey 12.3.1 Bluetooth issues

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.