You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

my maps is not workimg

When I open maps it does not show directions

it says location not found

iPhone 12 Pro Max, iOS 15

Posted on Apr 18, 2022 6:29 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Apr 18, 2022 7:58 PM

Make sure that cellular data or Wi-Fi is turned on, and that you have an active connection. Close the Maps app, then open it again. Restart your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch. Try a different location or switch to a different Wi-Fi network.

If Maps isn't working on your Apple device

2 replies

Apr 18, 2022 8:33 PM in response to Wasifr2

Wasifr2 Said:

"my maps is not workimg: When I open maps it does not show directions it says location not found"

-------

Troubleshooting iPhone Maps:

A. Install a Cellular Update:

It might be a reason to install a Cellular Update to install. So, go here for that: Update your carrier settings manually on your iPhone or iPad - Apple Support

Also...

B. "No Service":

Is "No Service" shown on the top-left corner of your screen? If so, go here to fix that: If you See No Service or Searching on your iPhone or iPad - Apple Support

Also...

C. Give it a Few:

It may take some time to collaborate with local cell towers. So, you may have to wait a bit for this all to be seen.

my maps is not workimg

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.