You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

💡 Did you know?

General and ongoing cleaning can help you maintain your AirPods or AirPods Pro.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Airpods Pro Clicking or tick or pop noise on the right airpod. What should I do.

I bought a new Airpods and the right side airpod is producing this clicking or tick or pop sound. I have tried everything but I have not managed to fix the problem. I can I go about this issue?

Posted on Apr 19, 2022 5:53 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Apr 20, 2022 7:58 AM

Hello marvincollins,

If you have the AirPods Pro, they may be eligible for this repair program: AirPods Pro Service Program for Sound Issues - Apple Support

If you do have AirPods Pro, you'll want to follow the information and links in the section titled:

Service Process
Choose one of the service options below to have your AirPods Pro serviced. Your AirPods Pro will be examined prior to any service to verify that they are eligible for this program. AirPods Pro (left, right or both) with a confirmed issue will be replaced. The AirPods Pro case is not affected and will not be replaced.
• Find an Apple Authorized Service Provider.
• Make an appointment at an Apple Retail Store.
• Contact Apple Support.

If you have a different model of AirPods, follow the steps in this article:

If your left or right AirPod isn't working - Apple Support

Take care!

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Apr 20, 2022 7:58 AM in response to marvincollins

Hello marvincollins,

If you have the AirPods Pro, they may be eligible for this repair program: AirPods Pro Service Program for Sound Issues - Apple Support

If you do have AirPods Pro, you'll want to follow the information and links in the section titled:

Service Process
Choose one of the service options below to have your AirPods Pro serviced. Your AirPods Pro will be examined prior to any service to verify that they are eligible for this program. AirPods Pro (left, right or both) with a confirmed issue will be replaced. The AirPods Pro case is not affected and will not be replaced.
• Find an Apple Authorized Service Provider.
• Make an appointment at an Apple Retail Store.
• Contact Apple Support.

If you have a different model of AirPods, follow the steps in this article:

If your left or right AirPod isn't working - Apple Support

Take care!

Airpods Pro Clicking or tick or pop noise on the right airpod. What should I do.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.