You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Hi i have removed my iphone from find my iphone.Is there a way that i can add it again if my phone is not with me anymore?

Hi i Have removed my device from my apple ID while trade in but after trade in which was denied by apple when i recieved back my device locked with email ID which i used when i purchased the device and i dont remember its both ID and password.

What should i do in this case?

iPhone 7 Plus

Posted on Apr 19, 2022 7:26 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Apr 19, 2022 8:19 AM

For the question in the title to your post: there is no way to remotely turn on Find My on an iPhone that is not in your possession.

For the question in the body of your post: See the following -

If you forgot your Apple ID email address or phone number - Apple Support

or

If you forgot your Apple ID password - Apple Support

Similar questions

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Apr 19, 2022 8:19 AM in response to Ak47maddy

For the question in the title to your post: there is no way to remotely turn on Find My on an iPhone that is not in your possession.

For the question in the body of your post: See the following -

If you forgot your Apple ID email address or phone number - Apple Support

or

If you forgot your Apple ID password - Apple Support

Hi i have removed my iphone from find my iphone.Is there a way that i can add it again if my phone is not with me anymore?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.