You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I delete Siri from iPhone?

How do I delete siri from iphone?

if not an option.

should I be looking into brick phones?

think i just found the answer.

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

iPhone XS Max

Posted on Apr 19, 2022 5:19 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Apr 19, 2022 5:21 PM

You can't 'delete' it, but you can disable Siri if you like.

3 replies

Apr 19, 2022 5:59 PM in response to Areyouareyou

Apple doesn’t track anything you do with Siri, and doesn’t track anything you do with your iPhone. If you don’t believe Apple’s privacy statement (where that information is included) you shouldn’t be using an iPhone or any other Apple product. And you CERTAINLY shouldn’t be using an Android phone, where the privacy statement explicitly says that your usage is tracked.

Apr 19, 2022 5:59 PM in response to KiltedTim

Thank you.

i should have also added the fact that you cant permanently stop siri from “learning from apps”. permanently is the key word. You can toggle it to not learn but.

i have set all to off before (multiple times) and it seems to reset to default. Default being to let siri “learn from apps” for reasons unknown to me.

settings should never changed based on updates for apps or ios.

rant over.

shopping for new phones as we speak.

thanks.

if none of this makes sense.

keep using ios.

[Edited by Moderator] 

How do I delete Siri from iPhone?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.