You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Why there’s no new updates in my iphone?

There’s no new updates in my iphone

Posted on Apr 21, 2022 8:57 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Apr 21, 2022 9:03 AM

iPhone 6 and earlier have topped out, and are not receiving iOS updates past iOS 12 or earlier.

If you have a newer iPhone, check for and remove any beta profile, and try again.

Or if you have an add-on VPN client, discontinue and remove that, and try again.

Updates require Wi-Fi connections, or a computer, or a 5G-capable iPhone with a 5G cellular connection, as well as sufficient free local storage.

2 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Apr 21, 2022 9:03 AM in response to herianne

iPhone 6 and earlier have topped out, and are not receiving iOS updates past iOS 12 or earlier.

If you have a newer iPhone, check for and remove any beta profile, and try again.

Or if you have an add-on VPN client, discontinue and remove that, and try again.

Updates require Wi-Fi connections, or a computer, or a 5G-capable iPhone with a 5G cellular connection, as well as sufficient free local storage.

Why there’s no new updates in my iphone?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.