You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I want to update my IOS and I need the files fir the IOS 13

I want to update my IOS version to IOS 13

Posted on Apr 21, 2022 4:43 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Apr 22, 2022 5:45 PM

• Phone 12 or 13 series: You can update to 15.4.1
  • Any model 6S or newer (including original SE and 2nd & 3rd editions): You can update to 15.4.1
  • iPhone 5S or 6: You cannot update to iOS 13 or higher; you can update only to iOS 12.5.5
  • iPhone 5: You can update only to 10.3.4
  • iPhone 5C: You can update only to 10.3.3
  • iPhone 4S: You can update only to 9.3.6
  • iPhone 4: You can update only to 7.1.2

Also note that iPhone models older than the iPhone 6 will no longer work as cell phones after this year, and AT&T, Sprint and T-Mobile in the US have already ended service for them.

9 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Apr 22, 2022 5:45 PM in response to moneydeytop

• Phone 12 or 13 series: You can update to 15.4.1
  • Any model 6S or newer (including original SE and 2nd & 3rd editions): You can update to 15.4.1
  • iPhone 5S or 6: You cannot update to iOS 13 or higher; you can update only to iOS 12.5.5
  • iPhone 5: You can update only to 10.3.4
  • iPhone 5C: You can update only to 10.3.3
  • iPhone 4S: You can update only to 9.3.6
  • iPhone 4: You can update only to 7.1.2

Also note that iPhone models older than the iPhone 6 will no longer work as cell phones after this year, and AT&T, Sprint and T-Mobile in the US have already ended service for them.

I want to update my IOS and I need the files fir the IOS 13

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.