You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I have an IPhone 7 Plus. and my battery function is significantly degraded. How much to replace the battery?

I have an IPhone 7 Plus. and my battery function is significantly degraded. How much to replace the battery?

iPhone 7 Plus, iOS 15

Posted on Apr 23, 2022 7:40 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Apr 23, 2022 7:43 AM

If you get it serviced by Apple the cost is quoted as US$49

See iPhone Battery Replacement

2 replies

Apr 23, 2022 10:14 AM in response to Germ1208

Depends on your location and whether or not you choose to go through Apple. Some Apple Authorized Service Providers in countries where Apple provides service may charge a different price than Apple. Also, some AASPs will charge a diagnostic fee on top of the service price.

But as stated by another poster, it's $49 plus tax in the United States through Apple.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.