You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

screen mirroring doesn't work!

On my iPhoneSE at iOS15.4.1, I want to mirror to my Silicon M1 iMac (Monterey). I have the Mac set up in Sharing for AirPlay Receiver. I go to Screen Mirroring on the iPhone, and I'm presented with a screen with a diddly rotator in the upper right, and NO Macs (or anything else) identified. What's going on? Why doesn't my iPhone see my iMac?

Posted on Apr 24, 2022 5:05 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Apr 24, 2022 5:40 PM

Can you double check the following?

1. Ensure that the iPhone and the iMac are signed on to the same Apple ID.
  2. Ensure that the iPhone and the iMac are signed on to the same Wi-Fi Network.
  3. Ensure that you have reviewed the following guide published by Apple 👉 Use AirPlay to stream video or mirror the screen of your iPhone

Axel F.

3 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Apr 24, 2022 5:40 PM in response to Dannymac22

Can you double check the following?

1. Ensure that the iPhone and the iMac are signed on to the same Apple ID.
  2. Ensure that the iPhone and the iMac are signed on to the same Wi-Fi Network.
  3. Ensure that you have reviewed the following guide published by Apple 👉 Use AirPlay to stream video or mirror the screen of your iPhone

Axel F.

screen mirroring doesn't work!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.