You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Albums not sync from Photo Mac App to iCloud Photos

Hello,

It usually syncs automatically (very slowly though). I store all my pics on the Photo Mac App before backing them up on icloud.com/photos/

All the pics have been successfully backup but not the last albums I created. Those albums aren't "smart albums", they are classic ones. I made sure to delete them and make them again on the Mac App, but still no sync on iCloud. What to do?

Thanks a lot!

MacBook

Posted on Apr 26, 2022 3:37 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Apr 27, 2022 8:33 AM

See a thread Shared Albums not updating on Mac - Apple Community

What is the version of Mac , try to upgrade Upgrade to macOS Monterey - Official Apple Support and update Update macOS on Mac - Apple Support

Similar questions

4 replies

Apr 27, 2022 6:58 AM in response to ugo1994

Hey ugo1994,

You can first see if restarting your MacBook may help resolve this issue: Shut down or restart your Mac - Apple Support Restarting can seem like a simple step, but it can sometimes help resolve issues.

If it continues, you can also see if connecting to a different internet network may help: Connect to the internet with your Mac - Apple Support Trying another internet network can help isolate if the issue happens on any network or a specific one.

Take care.

Albums not sync from Photo Mac App to iCloud Photos

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.