You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Specifics of changing the App Store country

Hello all

I am considering the possibility of changing the App Store country on my iPhone. Apparently this is possible but I am very unclear as the details. Specifically:

1/ How is it done?

2/ How easy it it to swap back?

3/ Is it device-specific or ID-specific? In other words, if I change on iPhone will it affect my iPad or Mac?

Any information gratefully received !

Posted on May 1, 2022 5:11 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on May 1, 2022 5:21 AM

1/ How is it done?

Follow the steps in:

Change your Apple ID country or region - Apple Support

Fairly easy, if you have added credit to your apple ID you will need to 0 that out first

If have running subscriptions you need to wait for them to be expired

Is it device-specific or ID-specific? In other words, if I change on iPhone will it affect my iPad or Mac?

It is account wide.

Good luck!

2 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

May 1, 2022 5:21 AM in response to Cameron Paterson

1/ How is it done?

Follow the steps in:

Change your Apple ID country or region - Apple Support

Fairly easy, if you have added credit to your apple ID you will need to 0 that out first

If have running subscriptions you need to wait for them to be expired

Is it device-specific or ID-specific? In other words, if I change on iPhone will it affect my iPad or Mac?

It is account wide.

Good luck!

Specifics of changing the App Store country

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.