You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Contact not showing but I stored and added in favourites

iPhone SE Contact are missing but stored in mobile as well as added in favourites. Ones i search in contact with the stored name not found but I type full number then it’s is showing full name which I stored.

Posted on May 1, 2022 11:00 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on May 2, 2022 9:29 AM

Hi KNJayaraman,

Thanks for posting in Apple Support Communities! Since you're not seeing the contact in your Contacts or Favorites, check to ensure all accounts that your contacts are synced with are selected:

1. Open the Contacts app, or the Contacts tab from the Phone app
  2. Tap 'Groups' in the top left corner
  3. Select any accounts that don't show a check mark next to it, or tap 'Show All Contacts' (bottom of page)
  4. Tap 'Done'

Once you complete these steps, check to see if your missing contact appears. If it's still missing, restart your iPhone as restarting can fix many issues. We also suggest ensuring your iPhone's software is running the latest version: Update your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

Hope that helps!

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

May 2, 2022 9:29 AM in response to KNJayaraman

Hi KNJayaraman,

Thanks for posting in Apple Support Communities! Since you're not seeing the contact in your Contacts or Favorites, check to ensure all accounts that your contacts are synced with are selected:

1. Open the Contacts app, or the Contacts tab from the Phone app
  2. Tap 'Groups' in the top left corner
  3. Select any accounts that don't show a check mark next to it, or tap 'Show All Contacts' (bottom of page)
  4. Tap 'Done'

Once you complete these steps, check to see if your missing contact appears. If it's still missing, restart your iPhone as restarting can fix many issues. We also suggest ensuring your iPhone's software is running the latest version: Update your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

Hope that helps!

Contact not showing but I stored and added in favourites

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.