You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I cloud photos

If I close I cloud and don't use it will my photos stay on my phone until I delete them.....I do not want to pay anymore for iCloud

thank you

iPhone 11, iOS 15

Posted on May 1, 2022 1:36 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on May 1, 2022 3:38 PM

my pictures then put my pictures on my computer then delete them from my phone.

You can always transfer your pictures to your computer (macOS or Windows OS0, see this Apple article: Transfer photos and videos from your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

Transfer photos and videos from your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch to your Mac or PC - Apple Support

If you have a macOS see also -> Transfer images in Image Capture on Mac

Transfer images in Image Capture on Mac – Apple Support (UK)

Then may be also to an external hard disk.

Then you can remove the pictures from the iPhone, dubble check first.

4 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

May 1, 2022 3:38 PM in response to collk

my pictures then put my pictures on my computer then delete them from my phone.

You can always transfer your pictures to your computer (macOS or Windows OS0, see this Apple article: Transfer photos and videos from your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

Transfer photos and videos from your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch to your Mac or PC - Apple Support

If you have a macOS see also -> Transfer images in Image Capture on Mac

Transfer images in Image Capture on Mac – Apple Support (UK)

Then may be also to an external hard disk.

Then you can remove the pictures from the iPhone, dubble check first.

May 1, 2022 3:16 PM in response to collk

collk Said:

"I cloud photos: If I close I cloud and don't use it will my photos stay on my phone until I delete them.....I do not want to pay anymore for iCloud thank you"

-------

Downloading All of iCloud:

Rather than pay money, save a few and download it directly. Use my user tip: Getting a Quick and Direct "iCloud Drive-to-External Hard Drive" Download - User Tip. Once downloaded, search for these in Finder on your Mac. Once obtained, cancel your iCloud Plan: Downgrade or cancel your iCloud+ plan - Apple Support. Important: Perform this downgrade using a computer (Mac or PC), as it would be more user-friendly doing so.

May 1, 2022 3:24 PM in response to Raicya

I want to stop I cloud for my pictures only if I stop my pictures from going to iCloud will they still be on my phone....mainly because I cannot download my pictures from iCloud .So I thought maybe I could stop iCloud for my pictures then put my pictures on my computer then delete them from my phone. Thank you

I cloud photos

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.