You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

apple airtag iphone xs max

I have an iphone xs max. I am not sure how an airtag will work with this model iphone. I also have an ipad pro 2016.

How successful would using the airtag with either of these apple products?

I am not sure about the accuracy of the tracking with an iphone older than an 11.

I don’t want to buy the airtag if neither of the devices I have will give a reliable address for the missing item.

I do want to use the airtags for our luggage on an overseas trip, so concerned if my devices won’t give an accurate location.

Does that make sense?

Thank you

Chris

Posted on May 3, 2022 1:17 PM

Similar questions

3 replies

May 3, 2022 1:39 PM in response to chrisdarvell

More ways to find your items

1. Open the Find My app, then tap the Items tab.
  2. Choose the AirTag you want to locate in the Items list. If the AirTag is within range of your device or the Find My network recently detected it, you see it on the map. An updated location and timestamp appears under its name.

Find your keys, wallet, and more with AirTag - Apple Support

apple airtag iphone xs max

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.