You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Attempt 2: why don’t my photos upload to iCloud?

I’ve done it all sort of erasing my entire iPhone.

i went to settings >my name >iCloud >photos switched on icloud photos.

I went to settings >photos confirmed icloud photos was switched on.

i went to settings >general >iPhone storage selected iCloud photos “enable”. Took me a million times before that did something. Now its stuck on 1%.

i went to settings >general >iPhone storage >photos, which says the same as the previous page. (icloud photos stuck to 1%).

i checked photos >library scroll down, scroll down, scroll down (yes three times before you get to see the upload status) and it’s stuck at whatever the total number is.

i checked the iCloud.com page, and it shows some of my albums but not all, and any albums that appear are empty.

soo what’s going on? my iPhone is plugged into power, I have a 1TB internet connection.

I tried the restart thing a million times.

i just pays for the 2TB icloud option, but looks like that was wasted money, as the function doesn’t even work.

iPhone 11 Pro

Posted on May 3, 2022 1:12 PM

Similar questions

6 replies

May 3, 2022 1:44 PM in response to sporry

Have you ⤵️

Check the range of the mobile network, see this Apple article: If you see No Service or Searching on your iPhone or iPad

If you see No Service or Searching on your iPhone or iPad - Apple Support

Check also the Wi-Fi network, see the following Apple articles:

Connect to Wi-Fi on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

Connect to Wi-Fi on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

If your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch won’t connect to a Wi-Fi network

If your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch won't connect to a Wi-Fi network - Apple Support

Recommended settings for Wi-Fi routers and access points

Recommended settings for Wi-Fi routers and access points - Apple Support

If you need help with your Wi‑Fi password

If you need help with your Wi‑Fi password - Apple Support

May 3, 2022 2:08 PM in response to sporry

I’m on a 1TB Internet connection.

Do you mean data cellular?

Only if you have an iPhone 12 or 13 with a 5G connection you can sync over the 5G network.

See the following Apple articles:

Get help with iCloud Photos

Get help with iCloud Photos - Apple Support

Set up and use iCloud Photos

Set up and use iCloud Photos - Apple Support (IN)

Check your iCloud storage online or on any device

Check your iCloud storage online or on any device – Apple Support (UK)

May 6, 2022 4:13 AM in response to sporry

So after 36 hours or so my phone claimed to have loaded 65%.

Then gut side train it decided to die for icloud photos “updating for a few hours”. Ever since I can’t get it to work again.

i tried restarting with power connected screen permanently unlocked and my trillion terrabite wifi connection enabled. But nothing. The iCloud photos option under general >storage refuses to respond to the “enable” command.

How soo I fix this?

May 6, 2022 4:16 AM in response to sporry

Additional info

when I go to general >iPhone storage >photos and select “enable” for the iCloud photos option, and then go back up one menu to general >iPhone storage, and there select iCloud photos “enable”, the “settings” app crashes.

iv tried restarting, but no change in behaviour.

Attempt 2: why don’t my photos upload to iCloud?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.