You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

AirDrop not accessible from Settings > General or Control Center

When I first got my iPhone 13 a few months ago, I could not get the AirDrop to function. I tried searching again today as I was hoping to transfer some photos without having to share an iCloud link and I could not locate AirDrop on my Settings > General page or even after using the search bar. It looks like it is no longer on the Control Center slide down menu either and when I searched to re-add the feature, it no longer appears as a menu option. Is this common and where can I look to use this feature? I am updated to the most recent iOS 15.4.1 update and have tried rebooting, turning wifi and bluetooth on/off, and making sure my hotspot is disabled but I am having no luck. What am I doing wrong? Help!

Posted on May 5, 2022 7:50 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on May 5, 2022 12:54 PM

The AirDrop function is in the apps themselves. Tap this icon when you want share an item and then tap AirDrop:

1 reply

AirDrop not accessible from Settings > General or Control Center

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.