You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I take a screenshot on my iPhone 8plus when the side lock button doesn’t work

How do I take a screenshot on my iPhone 8plus when the side lock button doesn’t work

iPhone 8 Plus, iOS 15

Posted on May 9, 2022 1:30 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on May 9, 2022 1:50 PM

Hey there,

You can take a screenshot with AssistiveTouch by going to Settings > accessibility > touch > AssistiveTouch-turn on > and then click on the Customize Top Level Menu and then follow the steps in this picture:

~

and then tap “ Done” .

for more info about AssistiveTouch ☞ Use AssistiveTouch on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

~

you can also take a screenshot by back tap :

Go to Settings > accessibility > touch > Scroll down - back tap > choose double tap or triple tap > Choose screenshot.

See this article to learn how to Use Back Tap on your iPhone - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

May 9, 2022 1:50 PM in response to Mercs93

Hey there,

You can take a screenshot with AssistiveTouch by going to Settings > accessibility > touch > AssistiveTouch-turn on > and then click on the Customize Top Level Menu and then follow the steps in this picture:

~

and then tap “ Done” .

for more info about AssistiveTouch ☞ Use AssistiveTouch on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

~

you can also take a screenshot by back tap :

Go to Settings > accessibility > touch > Scroll down - back tap > choose double tap or triple tap > Choose screenshot.

See this article to learn how to Use Back Tap on your iPhone - Apple Support

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.