You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to delete Blocked calls

I own an iPhone XS Max. How to delete blocked calls from my phone? There is no delete button. However, when I key edit I see unblock the calls. Strange. I have too many blocked calls on my phone. Thanks.

iPhone XS Max

Posted on May 9, 2022 1:43 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on May 10, 2022 10:17 AM

Hello prioneerspirit,

If you want to remove a contact from the blocked contact list, you do need to tap each contact and then tap Unblock.

More information on managing blocked contacts can be found here: Block phone numbers, contacts, and emails on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

If you are trying to clear the logs of the calls, then you would tap on Phone > Recents, Text tap Missed at the top. You can then tap Edit > Clear and all the missed calls will be removed.

If there is something else you are trying to do, provide additional details. Others here may be able to assist.

Have a good day.

3 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

May 10, 2022 10:17 AM in response to prioneerspirit

Hello prioneerspirit,

If you want to remove a contact from the blocked contact list, you do need to tap each contact and then tap Unblock.

More information on managing blocked contacts can be found here: Block phone numbers, contacts, and emails on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

If you are trying to clear the logs of the calls, then you would tap on Phone > Recents, Text tap Missed at the top. You can then tap Edit > Clear and all the missed calls will be removed.

If there is something else you are trying to do, provide additional details. Others here may be able to assist.

Have a good day.

How to delete Blocked calls

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.