You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Playlist Column Browser View

I am most happy by Viewing all my Playlists "By Songs." Is there a way to globally change the View to "By Songs" and make it a permanent change? I am tired of changing every Playlist to this selection, AND, having it revert back to "As Playlist" every time I open MUSIC 1.2.3.56 ? Using with Monterrey on a MacBook Air.

I am ready to dump this version and go back to V. 1.

MacBook Air

Posted on May 11, 2022 1:51 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on May 11, 2022 1:57 PM

No, it isn't possible to choose a default playlist view and have it applied to each playlist. That said a playlist should remember the view settings you have selected for it. Try holding down option+cmd as you launch Music which opens it in its safe mode and may sometimes fix odd issues with the library.

tt2

3 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

May 11, 2022 1:57 PM in response to Al_Chance

No, it isn't possible to choose a default playlist view and have it applied to each playlist. That said a playlist should remember the view settings you have selected for it. Try holding down option+cmd as you launch Music which opens it in its safe mode and may sometimes fix odd issues with the library.

tt2

Playlist Column Browser View

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.