You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

APLZOD6432.DLL Will Not Enable in Outlook 19

I cannot get the ICloud add-in to enable in Outlook 19 on Windows 11. I have tried removing both ICloud and ICloud for Outlook and complete restoring. Nothing is working and I keep losing my Outlook Calendar information. This start probably in the last week or so. Please help.

Windows, Windows 10

Posted on May 12, 2022 7:39 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on May 12, 2022 8:58 AM

Apple support got it back working by:

In Outlook

1) File, Options, Add-ins

2) On Manage, click drop down and select Disabled Items. From there, enable Aplzod6432.dll.

Had to log out of both Outlook and Icloud and disable and re-enable Mail, Contacts, and Calendars, then everything started working again. Hope this helps.

Similar questions

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

May 12, 2022 8:58 AM in response to lsueec

Apple support got it back working by:

In Outlook

1) File, Options, Add-ins

2) On Manage, click drop down and select Disabled Items. From there, enable Aplzod6432.dll.

Had to log out of both Outlook and Icloud and disable and re-enable Mail, Contacts, and Calendars, then everything started working again. Hope this helps.

APLZOD6432.DLL Will Not Enable in Outlook 19

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.